Map Deere Country USA v1.0
Map Deere Country USA v1.0
Welcome to Deere Country, USA.
The map is based on the North-East part of Waterloo, Iowa.
– Fields are laid out to match the real google location.
– An almost similar replica of the John Deere Waterloo Assembly plant.
– Map is Seasons ready with snow mask and custom Geo inbuilt(with Alfalfa).
– Foliage layers will change colors according to seasons (spring, summer, fall, winter)
– Custom lighting added, orange sunrise and sunset, darker nights, denser clouds.
– Around 40 fields, ranging from medium to large.
– 3 farm areas on the map with the custom cow, hogs & sheep pens.
– Start farm includes cow barn & hog barn with default vehicles.
– There are custom silos for grain and custom harvestor silos for grass/hay/straw/alfalfa in the 2 main farms.
– All farms have water and fuel triggers. I left out the house trigger so players can add their own houses.
– A BGA plant can be found on the south side of the map which includes 2 large underground silage pits.
– 6 sell points including wood, woodchips, cotton, milk, eggs, grains & root crops.
– There is JD Dealership at the center of the map, animal dealer, Farmer Coop for seeds and fertilizer.
– Alfalfa crop added that re-grows multiple times per season can be baled and fed to cows.
– BeanStraw and CornStalk added and can be baled, sold for a good price.
– Added sell point for chaff, for those that don’t want to mess with making silage like me.
– Transport missions are included.
– Custom crop textures by “forgotten plants” and custom corn stubble and soybeans in rows from CCS101 & NEFG Modding (Base map from CCS101).
– Multi-Terrain Angle installed, using 32 angles.
– Increased filetypes to support Seasons, StrawHarvest, maize plus mods.
– Map is completely Error-free and just 2 small warnings that are harmless.
Note: I do not take complete credits for the models/objects as a few of them are from fs17 maps where I did cosmetic changes to models and textures.
– I apologize if there are objects on the map that are not credited properly. Please drop me a message so that I can update credits. I would always credit people’s work properly.
– I would like to thank Will(CCS101) for helping me whenever possible during the development of the map. Helping me with scripts and much more.
– I would like to thank CCS101, DR Modding, MRG mapping, Serious Mods, Txzar Mapping for letting me use models from their maps.
– I would like to thanks LordThunderMonkey, David, Micheal, BatCaveGamers for helping me with the testing of the map.
– I would like to thanks Djgoham Gaming, Klutch Simulations, Farmer Klein for the support and map reviews.